Driven by its Know-How in the area of Aviation Finance, ITF Suisse is available to offer complementary financing to banks by providing balance sheet volume at any stage of the Aviation market cycle.
For the key deal parameters please refer to the summary below. If you would like further details or would like to discuss specific transactions please feel free to contact our team of dedicated Relationship Managers.
ITF Suisse typically participates in senior, secured, post-delivery asset finance on the following basis:
- The size per transaction is typically not below USD 10 million
- Our share in the total finance usually doesn’t exceed 30%.
- The term of the facility can be up to 12 years, the profile of the loan up to 15 years and the asset age at maturity should not exceed 15 years for passenger and 20 years for cargo aircraft.
- Financeable aircraft types are compliant with the standards of the civil aviation authorities and either commercial passenger or cargo aircraft manufactured by Airbus, Boeing or Embraer.
- The involved parties within the transaction should fall within our accepted risk categories. The Risk countries for the transactions should have an investment grade rating from Moody’s or S&P.